Now featuring a new "highback" design to help prevent contents from rubbing on the wearers skin and undergarmets for a much more comfortable carry experience.
Minimizing pocket bulk and always be ready with the Min-E-Med IWB (Inside the Waistband) organization pouch. The IWB-Flat was designed by the owner, a full-time firefighter/paramedic with the goal of allowing anyone to discreetly carry basic trauma gear every day, even in non-permissive areas. This variation, the "FLAT" is a single sleeve that stages supplies in a row, minimizing the thickness to nearly as thin as the supplies carried.
Clip Options (When Available):
- Standard Stainless-Steel Clip: Ideal for over or under-belt mounting with good retention. No additional cost.
- Discreet Carry Concepts MOD 4 1.5" Belt Clips: A more rugged and secure belt mounting option than the standard clips.
- UltiClip3+ Clips: Perfect for secure waistband mounting and for "tuckability' when wearing formal clothing or uniforms. The clips can be mounted inside or outside of the sleeve based on user preference.
- Non-Metallic Screws and J-Clip: When used in conjunction with other non-metallic trauma gear, the user can move through security checkpoints without setting off metal detecting devices, limiting the need to remove the kit to display and evaluation by security personnel.
- Tourniquets: CAT (all generations), SOFT-T, RMT (all sizes), Combat Medical TMT
- Compressed Gauze: Combat Gauze, H&H Flat Compressed Gauze, NAR Compressed Gauze, Celox™ RAPID
- Bandage/ETD: H&H Mini-Compression Bandage, NAR Mini-Responder
- Chest Seals: Hyfin Compact Chest Seals, HALO Vent Chest Seal
- A snake bite kit of your chosing I guess?
Be an asset when things go wrong.
12" x 8", stainless steel clips (removable), about 3.5oz, made from latex free elastic. Made in the USA by a veteran owned fabricator.
Contents shown not included.